Friday, August 13, 2010

Break My Bank

With summer winding down now is the time to shop some fabulous sales. I am completely in shoe lust with the final sale at www.piperlime.com right now which has basically driven me into a shoe frenzy where I have to plan out my fall shoe wardrobe.

At 5'9" my love of high heels is not always appropriate. While I am not opposed to rocking 5 inch heels, I've come to discover that being 6'2" and in law school may be kind of intimidating when trying to find boys.

That being said I have made my fall shoe shopping list (don't worry there are plenty of other shopping lists I have been making as well) and it includes the following:


1. A sassy pair of wedges that can transition and be paired with tights.




I have been CRAVING these wedges since I first saw them on the Piperlime screen shot. Originally priced at $75.00 they are now final sale for $34.97. While the sale is final the reviews for the product have been fantastic and the big perk of Piperlime is free shipping. They're funky but still tame enough to wear with skinny jeans and a vneck for a casual night out. (www.piperlime.com)

2. Wear to class flats



I love the classic look of ballet flats. While I'm definitely prone to rocking moccasins or sperry's on occasion. When going for a more polished look I will turn to ballet flats. Usually they're quite comfortable and they can pretty much go with all types of outfits. (www.piperlime.com)

3. Flat over the knee boots

Though I don't have a fancy picture for you. I can tell you that my need for boots is often unmatched. I absolutely love fall for the boot weather and this year I want to add a pair of flat, over the knee boots to my arsenal. My goal is to find a pair of taupe or camel colored leather boots that I can wear with airy chiffon dresses in late fall with a cardigan. It's a way to be classy yet still trendy!

4. Oxford Heels



While law is often considered a stuffy line of work. I try and be as youthful and stylish as possible. These oxford are perfect for the workplace. They are trendy enough, yet are still down to earth. Pairing these with patterned tights would make a really cute fall ensemble. (www.zappos.com)

5. Rope Thong Sandals

Okay. So these aren't really for fall. But with the summer we've been having who knows when fall will start. Rope sandals give off a nautical preppy feel and can be paired with pretty much everything. Totally appropriate and fashionable


There ya go. My fall fashion shoe picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment