Thursday, August 5, 2010

Barely Broke

Today is my last day of being completely penniless. As I am writing this and checking my balance in my bank account I currently have $5.37. Tomorrow though is the day every employed person looks forward to. Pay day.

I consider myself a fairly fashionable law student and this summer has been pure torture. With rent, bills, gas and the night life my law clerk job does not support my trendy habits. But starting tomorrow I get a paycheck and then student loans come in and my paycheck to paycheck living style will disappear.

My first big purchase is actually not fashion-related...but more beauty orientated.

Ever heard of a brazilian blowout?




No it does not involve the bikini area...it is a FABULOUS semi-permanent frizz-relieving treatment for your hair.

Hopefully it will make my hair go from white girl afro into sleek manageable strands.

Normally priced between $100-$150 this keratin process lasts THREE months and cuts maintenance time down for styling!

My appointment is booked for next Friday with my best friendy C and we couldn't be more excited.

xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment